Send Documents to Cyprus for Visa/Entry Permit Application Oktober 16, 2013Posted by ybandung in Penelitian Post-Doc dan Serba-Serbi, Traveling & Exploring the Worlds.
Using DHL from Bandung-Indonesia, I send Marianna, International Student Officer of Frederick University Cyprus, several documents for applying the Visa/Entry Permit.
- Copy of Passport (stamped by Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Cyprus in Indonesia)
- Criminal Record (stamped by Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Cyprus in Indonesia)
- Medical Certificate (stamped by Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Cyprus in Indonesia)
- Recommendation Letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia
- Recent Photographs
- Printout of Confirmation of Status from STRoNG-TiES Project Coordinator (signed by Prof. Aziz Rahman, City University London)
According to the DHL, the documents will be arrived in Cyprus at 21 October 2013. The shipping cost is USD 64.